Available Puppies and Retired Adults
When I sell a puppy, I am not just "selling a puppy." I do everything I can to prepare you for the puppy and send you home with a happy, healthy, socialized puppy. My puppies:
1. Are VET CHECKED! I am always amazed by how many breeders don't do this! If there is a major congenital issue, it usually presents by 6 weeks. If there is anything wrong I want to know before I sell you a puppy that will require huge vet bills down the road.
2. Come from health tested parents! Dogs can be extensively tested for health tested for heritable issues, so we health test between 2-3 years old. I have links to health testing results on the Our Dogs page.
3. Are AKC. That is my registry of choice. AKC inspects its kennels (Including mine) and is the only breed organization to do so, holding breeders to a higher standard than other kennels. Only AKC dogs can show at conformation events. AKC is the premier registry in the USA.
4. Will be dewormed and have their first set of shots. This is so important to their health!
5. Live in my kitchen. My kitchen has the most traffic so puppies see people, cats, and other dogs. I only have a few litters a year, so that's how I can do that.
6. Will be started on litter box training. I find this to be easier than pad training and it is very easy to convert them to pad training once they are litter box trained.
7. Will be fully weaned when they go home. I don't pull them off mom and send them home the same day. That is confusing and stressful for puppies in an already stressful situation.
8. Come with a complete puppy care kit (for puppies that don't ship by air). This gives you basically everything you need the first day except for a kennel and water. Plus lots of information if you like to read! (See image!)
9. Have a health guarantee. I really want to sell you a healthy puppy that you love.
Finally, I DO ship. I prefer air transport as I believe it is less stressful and safer than ground transport. I can arrange for flight and have a wonderful pet nanny who holds the puppy in her lap on the plane. Puppies that ship commercially must be at least 12 weeks old within the US, Canada, and Mexico, and 16 weeks intercontinentally.
Enough of that! Let me see puppies!
Please note that most of our updates are done on our Facebook page. You can see lots of pictures of available puppies by linking to our page!
Due to Facebook's policy prohibiting the sales of pets, we are moving all of our sales information off Facebook and back onto our website. We will be updating our Facebook page with pictures for your viewing pleasure only!
AVAILABLE: Black and Tan Male #1
Date of Birth: 8/24/2021
Date I can go home: 11/25/2021
Estimated adult weight: 4.5 pounds
Hair coat: Long
Personality: This boy is more quiet. He does like to play, but prefers to cuddle.
Sire: Champion grandsired Tux
Dam: Champion grandsired Pixie
Registration: AKC Limited (pet registration)
Price: $2500 plus isanti county sales tax
Deposit to hold: $537 (includes sales tax)
Notes: Vet checked October 16. Weighed 39 ounces at 14 weeks old.
Will be vet checked, dewormed, vaccinated, and litter box trained. Dewclaws removed! Health Guarantee! Parents both health tested by Embark and clear of 170+ genetic diseases!
Retired Adults / Older Puppies
Please note that because I do not have many adult dogs, it is not common for me to have retired adults available. I generally have one older adult available every 2-3 years, but about once a year have a young adult who was bought or kept back as breeding stock who never got big enough for breeding, or a dog that didn't end up breeding quality, or perhaps a young female who had a hard recovery following c-section and I felt it was in her best interest not to go through it again. They will always be posted when I have one so if it is not posted, then I do not have any available.
Adults will come fixed and with a dental and up to date on vaccines including rabies. They will come with their registration papers and any health testing paperwork and parentage verification testing, if they were used for breeding (note that dogs who were not used for breeding came from health tested parents but usually have not been health tested themselves). If they are still too young to be spayed or neutered (i.e. an older puppy that was deemed not breeding quality), then they may come on a spay/neuter contract and paperwork will be held until proof of spay/neuter.
I do not have an retired adults available at this time. I may have one available in 2022, so check back!